• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let the only sound ... Jah-Lilah
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    I was a boat stuck in a bottle that never got a chance to touch the sea.

Footsteps behind her but no monster this time, like in The Underneath. A canter matching her own stride for stride. Breath, hot and heavy on her hip, but no stallion this time, like their beloved Canaan. The Wolf follows her closely as they've always followed one another. Bound from the start, the pair of them. Just when she thought she could never love another like she had loved the dark unicorn, @[Circinae] had come in and stolen her heart away in a moment. Then when she thought she could never love anyone more than the Wolf and her twins, Canaan came home. Their circle was complete. 

I am he as you are she, as she is me and we are three together.

Her mate shows her power again, a portal to another beautiful world opens. She is not afraid. She trusts her girl's ability and strength, wholly and blindly. Together, as one unit, the enter. My red mare is suddenly set adrift, on a crazy ride. Sometimes you need to just let go, and Jah-Lilah gets off on just...letting go. She is at the mercy of Circy's wild waters, and she cries out in joy. They arrive breathless and grinning, and as Wolf-of-the-Water's doorway shuts Jah-Lilah shouts a thank you to the water for allowing them safe passage. The wytch dances along the water's edge, nipping her lover and friend in exhilaration. The sea-foam mare beckons her to listen, and Jah does as she's asked. The girl is right, only silence, sadness, destruction around them. 

There's a change around them though, an arrival of something different. The air smells like newness, like life. Jah-Lilah can feel that the Earth-Mother is working on something, that Taiga is being repaired. It excites her, her tail arches and she piaffes forward, towards the border of her mate's former home. Her nostrils flare, she takes in the smell of all around them. She wuffs lowly, then turns to Wolf-of-the-Water bobbing her in anticipation. "Yes, yes let's go. Something IS different. I want to see, my love!" With a whinny she darts forward, approaching the thorny wall haphazardly, unafraid with her consort beside her. The mare has grown, has changed since linking up with the two. She has no reservations, no hesitation.

Just forgot on the shelf, no wind in my sails. 

Messages In This Thread
    Let the only sound ... Jah-Lilah - by Circinae - 10-11-2017, 08:31 PM
    RE: Let the only sound ... Jah-Lilah - by Jah-Lilah - 10-13-2017, 01:33 PM
    RE: Let the only sound ... Jah-Lilah - by Circinae - 10-17-2017, 09:33 AM