• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lightning never strikes twice; any/Offspring

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

Perhaps Scyla's excitement was not contagious but Offspring's obvious brooding and uneasiness in approaching the robot horse was very clear. It leached into her own excitement about a party. She became less animated, and backed a few steps to give Offspring his space. She dips her head, submissive to the one that allowed her to stay with her family. Still, the diplomat laughed at her jokes and moved to show that he was indeed flesh and blood. At least someone liked her jokes.

She listens with pricked ears, excitement still boiling in her chest at the thought of a party! It appeared that this Gryffen was a new ruler, and although Offspring clearly did not trust him, Scyla had seen enough of the world beyond Beqanna to understand that things were rarely, if ever, what they seemed. Just because Offspring didn't trust Gryffen, didn't mean that Scyla shouldn't...still, she vowed to be on her best behavior at the party.

She cocked her hip to the side and readjusted her wings at her side. "Well, I'll be there! It sounds fun!" Besides, never knew what you could learn with such an event! She glances at Offspring with a mischievous grin, "Maybe I can convince the Overseer to attend as well!" She held back her tongue from calling him old grumpypants, but she thought it, hard at Offspring with her brown eyes. Voltage would probably have a hard time not giggling at that. It was funny, and Scyla struggled to hold back her own laughter.

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any/Offspring - by Offspring - 10-15-2017, 11:23 AM
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any/Offspring - by Scyla - 10-19-2017, 08:01 PM