• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Gryffen had left Amet with a plethora of unanswered questions, but also with the promise of another discussion at Sylva's first (annual?) party. He fully intends to attend, with the hopes that Ciri will join him, but first he hopes for a conversation with Circinae. Perhaps she can shed some light on the shadows the white wraith had left behind; she had seemed to be on pleasant enough terms with the reigning leader of Sylva, but more importantly, he has grown to trust her and her judgement.

It seems that the water-wolf has a similar idea. Her lilting voice carries over the leafy trees and Amet heeds her call, heading swiftly towards his crystalline lake. He has a surprise for her, as well, but business first. Especially in light of Sylva's return to glory.

The Dragon King pulls away from the trees and whinnies a greeting to the emerald mare. His swift trot slows to a comfortable walk and he flashes a smile at Circinae. "You have interesting friends," he says in jest as he comes to a halt before the wolf shifter, his amber eyes turning from her to sweep over the calm surface of the lake. "Do you believe he can be trusted?" the gilded King questions quietly as his mind continues to mull over the conversation with Gryffen.

He longs for Hyaline to be safe, above all else. He has interest in power and in being powerful, but it would mean nothing if he could not offer a sanctuary to those who decided to join him. It makes him think of Heda, in Loess... she had been regal, but almost cold. Did they have other allies? Or would they be targeted? And would Amet want to loan his own people, risk their own lives, should she be overrun? His lips droop into a frown and he sighs in frustration.

"A party will be a nice distraction," he muses quietly to the moss-colored mare.
    Amet

@[Circinae] @[Tangerine]

Messages In This Thread
    Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine - by Circinae - 10-11-2017, 09:34 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine - by Amet - 10-12-2017, 08:15 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine - by Circinae - 10-17-2017, 01:56 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine - by Circinae - 10-20-2017, 04:38 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Amet, Tangerine - by Circinae - 10-23-2017, 03:40 PM