• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

any » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    Aditi
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran

She is pleased with his willingness to assist, and even more pleased when he mentions that he is the only one around at the moment. Pity, really, that the cliff side territory does not bustle as it once had. He gifts her his name and she tucks it away for her conversation with Gryffen and then twitches her ears as the white colt repeats her message back to her, taking the importance of her message in obvious stride.

"Perfect," she coos when he has finished with his synopsis, pivoting her speckled frame to take her leave of Nerine. "My name is Aditi," she calls back over her shoulder as she goes, and then leaves him with one more message: "And you can take this as your personal invite."

@[Ardashir] ♥ Oof, sorry for how short, the party is about to start Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: any » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran - by Aditi - 10-16-2017, 02:43 PM