• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - zhenga, amet, any

Ciri

Her life has been forever changed by the Dragon-King. He had consumed her innocence and trapped her heart although the “L” word had yet to be exchanged. He was the moon of her life and it was exactly what she had worried about. What had frightened her. Since they had consummated their feelings, she felt raw and vulnerable to him. He had seemed to become more sure in himself while she was left with questioning uncertainties. Of course she kept these doubts to herself, not wanting to spoil any moment they spent together. Still, she can’t help but wonder when the veil would fall. When the rose colored glasses might come off. When he would caste her aside for someone else.

She was far from innocent when it came to mixed feelings though. She still remembers Castile and the way he had looked at her and it sends a heat that flushes through her system. What could that even mean? She barely knew him and he was friends with her dragon. Her heart is sore and heavy with the thought of it all. Still she strives to do well here as she had promised to give Hyaline a shot, to stay for him.

This is what plagues her as she grazes along the shoreline, enjoying the warmth of the summer sun on her backside. A long echoing call breaks her brooding and she lifts her dark head to seek out the caller. There are two coming over the hills and she quickly breaks into a trot to meet them. Tossing her skull lightly as she whinnies her reply, shadowy hooves prodding the bent grass quickly as she soon arrives before them. She has become accustomed to the lingering stares that her mangled and puckered scars draw, as they ravage her entire body. Still, she finds a smile as the swirling silver iris’s look at them each with interest. The scales of the stallion catch her immediately and she wonder’s if this may be a relation to her dragon.

”Welcome to Hyaline.” She greets softly, willing herself to relax the tension she feels with each new greeting. ”I’m Ciri but I’m assuming you’re looking for Amet?” Despite her nerves she breaks into an easy grin as she awaits their reply.

all of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - zhenga, amet, any - by Ciri - 10-13-2017, 08:02 PM