• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - zhenga, amet, any

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    The mare that comes toward them from the trees is unfamiliar, but that is not unexpected.

She is striking, even without the scars, but their multitude is what draws his eye more than anything. It is only natural, but there is only curiosity in his gaze. Ivar is unscarrable; he has often wondered how different he might look were he not. When the black mare is close enough to greet them though, his attention is only on her face, and he offers her a warm smile. It is bright on his handsome face, and accompanied by open friendliness in his brown eyes.

“Thank you Ciri. I’m Ivar, from Loess.” He says with a nod of his head. Turning back to Zhenga, he inclines his head to better hear her whispered comment. He doesn’t have the answer to the questions she asks, but he does nod in understanding of it, and then glances back to Ciri.

“I would like to see @[Amet] on kingdom business, but I’m also here to show my friend Zhenga the beauty of Hyaline.” He gestures to the roan mare beside him, his hip companionably brushing hers. “Would you be willing to show us around?” Asks the scaled stallion, his head titled curiously. “I’m sure we’ll run into Amet eventually.”

The Golden King was a vigilant ruler, Ivar is well aware. He knows that his success with sneaking Castile away had much more to do with luck than lack of awareness on the King’s part, and he would be surprised if the king didn’t find them gathered sooner rather than later. His scent is also heavily entwined with the mare that has greeted them, much in the way that Heda smells of Ivar.

“Have you lived here long?” He asks the smoky black mare, curious but polite. “I visited as a child, but it seems the kingdom has grown quite a bit since then.”

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - zhenga, amet, any - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 12:33 PM