• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - zhenga, amet, any
    Ivar didn't necessarily answer Zhenga's question directly, but how he spoke to Ciri indicated that she probably wasn't the leader. The paint stallion had a respectful tone when he did speak to her, but in addition to speaking Amet's name again, he seemed very at ease around the smoky black mare, as if he didn't have to worry about saying the wrong thing around her.

Ivar spoke to the smoky black mare, introducing Zhenga along with stating their purpose for coming here. Zhenga gave the smoky black mare a friendly smile, trying to ignore the small butterflies in her stomach from when Ivar bumped his hip against hers. Ciri agreed to show them around a bit before leading them to Amex's hiding place, wherever he was, and turned in preparation to lead the mare and stallion into Hyaline's territory.

Before they could make any headway though, another young horse approached them. This one had a stockier build, his regular coat replaced by golden and bronze dragon scales, like how Ivar had his own uniquely colored ones. Zhenga stared a moment longer than necessary; his golden scales did make the new stallion look quite handsome. As he got closer, he brushed his muzzle against Ciri's supple neck, drawing a smile from her before greeting Ivar by name and Zhenga with acknowledgement through his gaze and a pleasant 'hello'.

Zhenga allowed the smoky black mare and golden stallion to speak to each other before she decided it'd be the polite thing to introduce herself. "Hello," she told the golden stallion, dipping her head, "I'm Zhenga; I came here with Ivar to explore Hyaline because I was curious about what the sunrise looked like from here, rather than in Loess or Sylva." She didn't see any harm in stating their business; they weren't exactly trying to hide anything after all.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - zhenga, amet, any - by Zhenga - 10-19-2017, 08:44 PM