• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

water passed through his shoes * stars through his soul; ANY
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    Never before someone had told her from this different Beqanna, the Beqanna from ‘before’, and Kylin finds herself stepping closer the star male starts to tell her about it. She has always been curious, though a little hesitant to start to explore on her own. Stories – and company – were great ways to satisfy her curiosity and explore more of the world.

”The Dazzling Waterfalls” she repeats softly as her hazel eyes convey her enthusiasm. How much she would give to see such place, such beauty. And then to imagine the water had healing powers too. ”That almost sounds too good to be true. I wish I could see them..” But she cannot. The land of which he speaks no longer exists.

”Were you hurt? When you got trapped I mean? Are you hurt now?” It’s genuine concern, but honestly, even if he was hurting, there was not a thing that she could do. This Beqanna didn’t have the kind of healing waterfalls he speaks of. Worry shows in your eyes as she lowers her head, and slowly she reaches out to touch his forehead gently.

Honestly, Kylin hadn’t seen much of Beqanna. She knew Ischia by heart, and had recently visited Loess to see a childhood friend. And she hadn’t seen waterfalls, not big ones with the kind of caves he was looking for. Ischia had few for example, but most weren’t very big. With what going on at her home, Kylin could use someone at her side. But she also knew that wouldn’t be right.

”Ischia has a few small ones, caves I mean. And from stories I know both Sylva and Nerine have them, at the shores I think. But I don’t know anything about those lands. Not who rule them and if strangers are welcome. Or how big the caves are..” After all, all she knows is that what Ivar has told her.

”Would a dense jungle be okay too? Ischia is basically beach and jungle, some places are lighter than others, and I know of a small cave. And I can search the island for one more comfortable?” She could use a friend, and he clearly had dealt with huge changes too, perhaps he could help her through the one holding Ischia in its grasp.

She cannot help not to chuckle, but then, she’s still young too. Of course, how could she have forgotten. It hadn’t been hard with Astraeus’ story about his former home. But she’s flustered by her rudeness. ”My name is Kylin, would you like to visit my home? Just for the night – or day, I guess – and perhaps you can stay, or we can look for a home for you?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: water passed through his shoes * stars through his soul; ANY - by Kylin - 11-04-2017, 03:16 PM