• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Were Both Young When I First Saw You...[Levi]
    Life is a wonderful gift that so many take for granted.  Some enjoy bringing death and destruction to the world given to them.  She had done so when she was young and naive but those days were gone.  She had a new found appreciation for life and in turn living.

Restored, the tree towered over them in its former glory.  Smiling happily.  Content on watching her new gift unfold before her, them.  A slight pressure on her shoulder broke her gaze upon the tree.  Lowering her eyes - with a slight turn of her crown - to find his molted muzzle against her hide.  His voice holding a different tone now.  It was not course nor demanding.  It was almost relieved.  In the time she had spent finding herself - over the last year - she hadn't given much thought to whether he would like the changes she had made.  She had done them for herself and no one else.  But when she met his eyes on the beach that night a slight feeling of doubt arose within her.  When they had met in the forest and his flames consumed the dead trees she had created there was an immediate interest in her abilities.  Now, without the blight coursing thru her veins, she wondered if she would still be of any interest to him.  The tone he spoke in suggested that maybe not all changes were bad, so with a smile she replies simply, "No... I don't suppose we will." 

Satisfied with herself now, she looks up to him.  Turning to face him and the border of Tephra for which they came.  A flick of her ebony tassels as kind words spill from parted lips, "Thank you, Levi." Her statement genuine with no hint of alternative meaning behind them.  Sienna eyes look beyond him and into the darkness of the night.  "I should go.  Its getting late," she leans forward.  Bringing her delicate muzzle to his cheek, placing a gentle kiss there, before her forelimbs reach forwards...
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We Were Both Young When I First Saw You...[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-22-2017, 11:25 AM