• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

EVERYONE
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this.
    It was as though Nayl blinked and all of Sylva was here (almost), populating the shoreline with voices of worry and outrage. Their forest is gone, trampled and overtaken by hungry strangers. Djinni, ever quick, offered the Sylvans refuge here before the forest could steal them against their will. Now they are here, however, wondering what purpose they would serve and questioning whether they will stay. Nayl has seen them mostly in passing, sparing glances as she tended to other matters and pondered the subsequent steps that Nerine will take.

Restless, Nayl allows tendrils of her magic to reach far into the earth. Sand rolls next to her like the tides of the ocean, applying minimal energy as to not bring as much disruption. It lives alongside her, grasping onto her energy until she releases the tether. For a moment, everything is motionless. Her autumn eyes blink contemplatively as she stands at the base of the ragged trail climbing the cliffside. A slow breath expands her lungs as a salty breeze kisses her skin. For an odd reason, she hesitates. When she peers up the tumultuous path her mind begins to reel and she wonders what is the best route, what direction her home should be leading, what they all should be doing.

She heavily swallows past the lump in her throat. Since when has anything like this swelled her tongue and made her second guess all she has done?

The beating of her heart increases momentarily before she begins her ascent and calls them all to her – Sylvans and Nerinians alike – while settling near the edge of the cliff with the ocean’s roar at her backside. ”I’ve brought you all here to discuss Nerine,” she waits as they assemble with curious eyes finding her with a setting sun outlining her slim body. ”Recently, Djinni has brought some of Sylva’s inhabitants here as their new home should they choose to stay. Sylva has since been overtaken – though it was without fight – which leaves Nerine in question.” They have always been a strong and passionate group of women. ”First, I would like to hear feedback as to the ranks and if they should be altered in any way. We have numbers, but I want everyone to serve a purpose as to avoid boredom and stagnation. I want to know what direction you want to see Nerine go, to hear what improvements you may have brewing in your minds.” Her face, although still ever beautiful and youthful, is stoic with eyes lit by an inner flame.

”Additionally, should we have another attempt at a gladiator battle? A winner and runner-up would be based on attacks received and given. The opportunity would provide experience in fighting for those wishing it.” It had been entertaining previously, however, she didn’t provide an answer as to who the victor was. ”I want to hear opinions.”

queen of nerine
    daughter of covet & myrina

I suppose you can answer this either IC or OOC. Nayl is just looking for some ideas and suggestions for Nerine. We will pretend this is taking place before her venture to Tephra to see Offspring.

Messages In This Thread
    EVERYONE - by Nayl - 10-15-2017, 05:48 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - by Ardashir - 10-16-2017, 09:00 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - by City - 10-25-2017, 09:24 AM
    RE: EVERYONE - by Neo - 10-25-2017, 04:22 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - by Djinni - 10-26-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: EVERYONE - by Isobell - 10-26-2017, 09:33 PM