• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  things aren't as pretty on the inside || gryffen, tantalize only

tantalize

I’ll have a reason good enough

I’ll believe in you and trust

On the day you finally see that the way you treated me

Was a far cry from love

Blackness. There had been a moment when she had been dreaming of dark skin and red eyes. Ones that drew pleasant feelings from deep within, make her hunger for his warmth. A sound had begun to rouse her but it faded as something collided into her. Fading back to blackness. She still dreams of him, of those red eyes. There’s a throbbing in her head, her wings are aching. Is she dreaming still? A soft moan escapes her, still on the verge of reality and sleep. She comes to quickly when the sharpness hits her, a knife in her back.

Her lashes flutter, disoriented golden eyes landing on red. A rush of relief followed quickly by a dreaded realization. There is no black skin, no brooding smile. Instead her vision is filled with white and sinister red, with a malicious grin hovering above her head. What she had worried for most had finally come to life. ”Gryffen.” She hesitates, knowing better then to show her fear to him despite the complete disadvantage she is in. She struggles to find her feet but she is completely entangled in the green web her captor has created.

A flick of her eyes is casted to the mare behind him and she can instantly see there is no help to be found. Turning back up to her brother, forcing a thin smile even as her body shakes with a mix of fear and anger. Fear of what’s to come and anger for allowing herself to be caught. ”Brother.” She tries again, searching the crimson core of his eyes. Looking for any hint of the one she had once tried to save, if there was any humanity left within him. ”If you had wanted to see me, all you had to do was ask.” Trying to remain calm and pleasant until she can figure out how to escape. How to free herself from this awaiting hell.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: things aren't as pretty on the inside || gryffen, tantalize only - by Tantalize - 10-15-2017, 10:11 PM