• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - Heda
    Heda
    She has grown fearful lately. With Sylva at her neck, she hardly knew what to do with herself, especially with the terms of the alliance seeming to tear her apart. It was about damn time to take a break from kingdom duties, to take a load of despite her instinctive caring nature, and the obligation she held to her country. So she wanders into the confines of her own space, solitude and bliss engulfing her body, as she rested atop a hill. Hidden from the world, hidden from all except for him.

She knows he'll come to her soon, and so she waits, flexing her wings impatiently, awaiting her prince charming to come running to her mental rescue.

It doesn't take long for his wickedly handsome frame to kiss the horizon and her hazel hues light up, and her wings flutter at her sides, as chills run down every bone in her body. His touch so gentle as he wraps his scaled self around her, her golden neck bowing to caress his shoulder, as she nuzzles up against his scaled hide. "Needy aren't we?" She jokes in a low whisper. She pulls back releasing herself from his heavenly embrace, and wrapping herself around him. She inclines her crown, brushing her muzzle against his neck and smothering him in kisses, each kiss embellished in love, allowing the feeling to slowly wash over him, the way a chill runs down the spine.

Wings unfurling, and in a low temptress voice, "Now she me your love." A roguish grin finds a way onto her lips, as she pulls away from him, the navy tresses of her tail swish impatiently. She needed this, she needed him.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

@[Ivar]
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-16-2017, 01:44 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Heda - 10-18-2017, 09:29 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-19-2017, 07:17 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Heda - 10-25-2017, 09:16 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-26-2017, 08:05 AM