• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - Heda
    Heda
    Like a snake his body spirals around hers, as if collecting in imaginary coils around her, as if she was his prey. His words entrance her, as he spirals his muzzle over every inch of her body, and then rather swiftly moving beneath an extended golden flecked wing, he’s just full of surprises tonight, she thinks as that roguish grin of hers widens, in curiosity to what his words are leading to.

Devotion, recruitment, patrolling, diplomatic, guard all words that should not be used when making love, and she grows impaitient that smile of hers slowly waning, diminishing by the second. Did he not understand the phrase: Show me your love. She had given him what he wanted, and she knows what’s he’s perfectly capable of delivering her pleasure, so why toy with her, his queen. “Are you are asking for a promotion?”  She chuckles at the thought, yet due to her impatience her tone grows sour.

Although he begins to shower her with kisses, sweet, hypnotic, she relaxes as he questions her voice still soured by impatience, “Ivar, I want you to be mine. I want to be yours. I want your love.” She answers in a sweet whisper, hazel eyes glinting with desire. As his scaled shoulder presses against her golden hide, she leans into him, tightening her wing around his barrel.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

Lame I know, deal with it
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-16-2017, 01:44 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Heda - 10-18-2017, 09:29 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-19-2017, 07:17 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Heda - 10-25-2017, 09:16 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Heda - by Ivar - 10-26-2017, 08:05 AM