• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  gryffen & thana » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    a ghost in the darkness.
    Loyalty is everything. They must serve, obey, and bend the knee willingly. To harness this in his followers, he rewards them greatly and punishes them brutally. There is no room for error when it comes to his kingdom and his plans. Thana had stolen into the coastal lands and been back with his sister, bound and gagged, in less time then it took for Aditi to extend the invitation for merriment.

To say he wasn’t pleased would be an understatement.

He is indulging in the pleasure of her navy flesh, coaxing the most intimate parts of her into climax when she finally finds them. He is stiff with need and now becomes even more irritated then before by being so rudely interrupted. His messenger has a smug smirk on her lips and he is keen to wipe it off unless the news she brings is actually good. Curved ears swivel forward to catch the information she gives and he takes brief stock of it. Noting the emptiness of Nerine, that a boy was playing diplomat at the border. It stunk of weakness.

She suggests the colt may be able to be swayed to their side and he also files this away. Yet he is still waiting for more and when she falls silent, a sneer finds his lips. ”That’s it?” There is a flicker of disappointment along the hard lines of his face. He thought there had been potential in her, perhaps he had been wrong. He’s not use to being wrong, it makes him angry.

”While you were gone, I was brought a gift by our respected Nightmother.” His words cold and hard as he slowly circles the mare, watching her carefully. ”Do you want to know what she brought me?” Without any warning, he closes in on Aditi, pushing himself into her shoulder as his teeth clamp to the back of her neck and pulls it back roughly. Releasing only when she gives some signal of alarm. ”My sister.” He hisses into her ear. ”Who lives in Nerine Perhaps now she’s beginning to realize the misstep she has taken. As if some stupid colt mattered more than that of his flesh and blood.

He is still hard with the raging excitement of his wrath and the arousal for his most loyal subject. There is a thought to take Aditi as his own, to make up for her blindness. His lips run along the length of her slim neck, tongue pressing lightly to the throbbing pulse of her jugular. ”You’ve let me down Aditi.” He murmurs into her flesh, she’s been a very naughty girl indeed.

Gryffen

Messages In This Thread
    RE: gryffen & thana » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran - by Gryffen - 10-17-2017, 08:45 PM