• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  gryffen & thana » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    Aditi
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran

It is not Aditi's intention to interrupt their almost-coitus, but she has done so and there is no point in retreating when the news she has brought to him is good, and informative. Gryffen's hardened shaft, blatant beneath his ivory frame, draws the buckskin's attention briefly before she returns her slightly amused expression back to his crimson eyes. The climate, however, does not shift in the direction that she had originally expected and her pupils have soon narrowed to watch every move the pair makes.

She twitches an ear backwards at Gryffen's sneer, though stands her ground when he encroaches forward to circle her. Ever the predator, she thinks as the wraith comes along her side and grasps the back of her neck with a tight, pinching hold. The nez perce mare squeals, ripping her head to the left and sidestepping away from him with affront, her lips twisted in disgust.

"Don't touch me," she spits at the white wraith, though her chocolate eyes have locked onto the black gaze of Thana. She does not move away from the stallion when he tucks his head near her jugular, instead stands with taut muscles and a black tail that slaps with agitation over her hindquarters. She wonders briefly if he means to mount her, dominate her, to prove a point but the Nightmother speaks out first, crooning to him as if Aditi is not directly in front of them listening to the planning of her own death. She snorts at loudly, tossing her head away from Gryffen again and tucking her muzzle to her muscled chest.

"We cannot all be as perfect as your little bitch," the buckskin spits at him before turning to leave them and collect her children, done with the wraith, the wolf, and the golden forest.

@[Gryffen], @[Thana]
    @[Tauber] - In your next post, can you mention that Shirad finds him & hides with him in the dark? ♥

Messages In This Thread
    RE: gryffen & thana » i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran - by Aditi - 11-11-2017, 09:57 PM