• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I've got no roots; Terran/Any
    what a lovely way to burn
    Dad wants them to meet someone special? Terran could not have said something that would make him more curious than that. Red eyes turn towards the black sabino mare and he curiously studies her. Shamelessly, after all, he is only a young stallion that has yet to realise that it might be inappropriate. One thing in particular holds his attention; her golden tipped ears.

Those same ears don’t earn Jinju’s attention, for her it is the most normal thing in the world to see gold and black laced together. The tips of Ander’s ears are just as golden, as are other parts of his body, and Terran had his golden wings and hooves. But that doesn’t make her less curious. Both Ander and Jinju look up at her with a curious look in their red eyes.

Ander offers the mare a smile, but then his gaze moves back to Terran’s honey eyes when he’s addressed. It takes him a few seconds to realise what exactly his father said. Their family was bigger than Ruan and aunt Polaris? Never before had he met family on his father’s side, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t interested in getting to know his new found – met? – aunt. ”Aunt Titanya?” he tries, the name coming from his lips a little strangely, but soon his lips curl up.

Where Jinju stays at Terran’s side, comfortably under his golden wings, Ander steps forward once Titanya breaks free from her prison. He extends his neck to offer her his golden nose, both his golden tipped ears forward. Soft breaths of air are exchanged, then he pulls back. ”More family?” he cannot help but to ask, pulling back to look at his father for a few seconds and then back to aunt Titanya. ”There are more than just us?”

”Of course you can! Right, dad?” By then Ander is barely able to keep his hooves to the ground. Enthusiasm has him bouncing on his legs and he is more than ready to learn more about his newly discovered aunt. ”Where have you lived?” One cannot blame a young stallion from wanting to explore the wide world.

OOC: Sorry for the wait <3

Messages In This Thread
    I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Titanya - 10-17-2017, 01:19 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Terran - 10-19-2017, 10:44 AM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Titanya - 10-22-2017, 06:21 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Ander - 11-05-2017, 05:08 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Terran - 11-08-2017, 03:02 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Titanya - 11-18-2017, 02:57 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Ander - 12-04-2017, 02:08 PM