• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bottom of the deep blue sea; gryffen,any
    a ghost in the darkness.
    Despite the common sense in her head, she is starting to drown in him. Recoiling from his darkness and yet there’s something in her eyes…. Curiosity? That sick fascination with death and all that’s bad, just wanting to experience it.. Just once. Just a taste. Before his lips can explore the sweetness of her skin, someone interrupts. The irritation that flickers in the depths of red fades when he realizes who has joined them. Oh, this is good. This is… Better.

The slow grin finds his pale lips as Isobell slips away towards Ivar’s side. He doesn’t mind, bringing himself closer to the scaled stallion. Chuckling lowly, looking him over with quiet satisfaction. ”I didn’t expect you to accept my invitation. I’m pleased you did.” He murmurs softly, taking in the scowl and laughing it off easily. ”It’s a party Ivar, lighten up.” Glancing around them, looking for the little sad winged mare that had been part of their argument before.

”Did you come alone?” The dots begin to fall in line, taking in his protectiveness of the pretty thing he had been talking to. The way she almost curls into his side. A thought dawns and the grin seems to spread even wider, curling and twisting farther then seems normal. A glimmer of a skeletal smile although he does not shift, not yet. ”Oh…. Oh very interesting…” Crimson flicks between the two as he sidles closer to Ivar, his muzzle hovering mere inches from the glimmering scales of the stallion’s neck as he finds the privacy of his ear. ”Strayed away have we? What would she think I wonder….”

Pulling away to move closer to Isobell, reaching out to touch her lightly on the shoulder. ”An upgrade I agree. But we can’t be greedy now can we?” Moving back before them, his gaze hard once he finds the kelpie’s face. ”One or the other.” A demand, not a question.

Gryffen

@[Ivar] @[Isobell]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; gryffen,any - by Gryffen - 10-18-2017, 01:42 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; gryffen,any - by Gryffen - 10-18-2017, 05:57 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; gryffen,any - by Gryffen - 10-30-2017, 08:12 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; gryffen,any - by Gryffen - 11-02-2017, 07:14 PM