• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? ciri, offspring, any
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

The affection that Ciri gifts back to him widens Amet's smile and pulls him closer. He presses back against her as she kisses the side of his mouth, amber eyes fluttering closed happily at the sound of her lilting laughter. "Yes, to Tephra first, I think," he mumbles mischievously as his maw moves from her scarred neck and shoulder to lower, more private places. He is bold but teasing, making sure that his intentions are clear and purposely leaving them both heated when he finally does recoil from her. The mare's shaky breath makes the young King smirk and he lips roughly at her mane.

"They will forgive me," he says with laughter in his voice, "And I don't think I care what they think, either, when it's you I get to spend quality time with." Amet smiles at her genuinely before he brings up the party, curious to see how the starry-eyed girl will react. Now that he and Ciri have grown exponentially closer, he can picture going with no one else. The mare's excited squeal draws laughter from Amet and he lowers his head slightly so that he can sink into her enthusiastic kisses.

She draws back slightly, coaxing a faux frown from the dragon King before she nips at his shoulder and dances away. The Akhal-Teke snorts playfully and bounds after her, running his muzzle suggestively across her rump and then flank as they begin their journey.

Amet tells Ciri his dreams for Hyaline as they travel. Originally, he tells her, he had meant for their home to be a sanctuary for Beqanna's youth. He hints at his own childhood, at the mother who hadn't cared and the stallion who'd constantly reminded him of that, but most of those details are reserved for another time. He tells her how his dream has evolved, how he wants to house any of those who cannot find a place in Beqanna as long as they have Hyaline's safety in mind. As long as they are willing to guide and nurture the youth that do call Hyaline home.

He doesn't coax personal information from her if she doesn't want to share it, but the gilded King is waiting with pricked ears and an attentive expression if she does choose to do so. He occasionally frequently reaches for her dark coat, either to simply caress her soft skin or to nip at it playfully but, either way, it is evident that the young stallion can't keep himself from touching her.

"I'm excited for you to see Tephra, and to meet Offspring," he tells Ciri as the volcano grows in the distance. It's a familiar sight, though one he has not seen in months. Nevertheless, the increase in temperature and the distinct tinge of sulfur in the air draws a smile to Amet's face and he bumps his hip against his companion's as they come to a halt just inside the border.

"And I'm excited to touch you again," he murmurs into her ear with an insatiable glint in his eyes.
    Amet

@[Ciri] @[Offspring]

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? ciri, offspring, any - by Amet - 10-18-2017, 06:10 PM