• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lightning never strikes twice; any/Ea
    Of Hamilton & Yasmine
    The sun passes by overhead, slowly, so slowly.  Sweat begins to coat his body, darkening his rich bay shade, and the sand is beginning to feel quite hot against his feet as he stands atop it, waiting and waiting.  The barest of moments before he can decide to call it a washout and head back across the sandbar to go home, a mare arrives.  At last.  Gryffen would approve much more of information gathered from two lands than he would of just one.  Something about her reminds Voltage of Crevan, the wolf shifter who was his original link to Sylva.  Curious, he flitters through her mind and ends up having his suspicions confirmed.  This mare, this, she-wolf, Circinae, was indeed related to Crevan...his mother in very fact.  He wonders to himself why she is here, and her son is living leagues away in the autumn woodland kingdom.  The boy did seem to have an independent streak however; the youth usually did when they decided to strike out on their own instead of staying in the family fold.  

With a quick shake of his head, the telepath returns to reality, eyes turning to the green mare and mind quickly thinking up a reason to not be paying immediate attention to her arrival.  "Good day to you.....my apologies.  A bit too much sun, I think.  Thank you for the welcome....they are more than a bit vocal, aren't they?  I wonder if they are ever silent?  " She questions if he has come with peaceful intentions in mind, and he nods in confirmation.  "Very much so, in fact.   My name is Voltage, and I am here on behalf of Gryffen, new-crowned king of Sylva, to invite all of Ischia to the autumn festival about to be held within our borders.  It will last all of the fall season and is open to every kingdom's residents, one and all of Beqanna, to take part in under peaceful conditions.  "  The stallion shifts his weight once again from hoof to hoof as he pretends to be patiently awaiting the emerald female's response.  There was another fact lurking within Circinae's mind, a vital one.  It was no longer the unseen Ea holding the leadership here....it was his current companion.  The wolf-queen of Ischia, this would be a useful tidbit to pass along to the wraith king.  

(Snoopy snoopy Voltage, sorry not sorry boy<3)

V O L T A G E

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any/Ea - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 12:59 PM
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any/Ea - by Voltage - 11-07-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any/Ea - by Circinae - 11-08-2017, 04:13 PM
    RE: Lightning never strikes twice; any/Ea - by Circinae - 11-16-2017, 05:55 PM