• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

FLASH. Give me violent revenge fantasies as a coping mechanism. [Dahmer]

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

Smoak had made her own sanity teeter for just a moment. Dahmer was missing, and Smoak's frantic searching made Scyla worried that something was truly wrong. Did she find her brother only to lose him so soon? And so she had agreed to help him search. Smoak knew the common places that Dahmer might be, but Scyla searched the nook and crannies of the beach at first. She found a stale smell of him at the cliffs, but it was mostly washed away by the salt of the ocean. It was worrisome to her when she was wolf paw prints in the sand.

And then the days passed, and Scyla was becoming increasingly convinced that he was playing a game with her. She traveled to the river, and found no clues. She reclused herself, the bubbly, overexuberant puppy that she had been was hard to see in the worried eyes. Had he drowned? Had he finally learned how to use his wings and had left her without saying a word. All the mean things that Desole had ever said to her came flooding back. She was worthless. She was unloveable. She was invisible.

But within a few days, Smoak had found him! Joy renewed she moved towards where he often slept. Yet, instead of the cocky smirk and the 'I told you' words, she found him broken, thin. She found him without his wings. Concern painted her gray face, her lips gently playing with his mane and her eyes scanning him for further injuries. "I missed you. I-I thought you left me..." She didn't have to mention the childhood insecurities. He knew them all too much. "Who did this to you? Where can I find them? I will make them pay!" It was a solemn promise. How would she make a God pay? How much would cursing their name affect them? How could she know?

@[Dahmer]

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    FLASH. Give me violent revenge fantasies as a coping mechanism. [Dahmer] - by Scyla - 10-18-2017, 08:51 PM