• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Are you the destroyer? Celest; Any

Celest

"A... a free-for-all?" 
    The hesitation in her answers causes the confusion she feels to be far more obvious than she would like it to be, and she frowns slightly while composing herself. Crevan has made her cautious, where no one else ever has before. She wanted to impress him, yet he terrified her. She wanted him to stay close and show her his world because her's was completely lacking, yet the intensity of his gaze made her squirm. Celest gently clears her throat and tries again, this time with a nonchalance she had often worn while talking to her mother. 

"Oh, ok. Well yeah, then we have to go." She mumbles as if free-for-alls were something she was acquainted with. But then there is his confession and her frown disappears as she laughs as some of the tension eases away. "I guess we will find out what it is." 

A silence grows between them as the cover more ground, until suddenly his head jerks towards her. The shifter's attention - too much of his attention - is focused on her, and she halts, startled. Whatever confidence she felt drains away as the fire in his eyes and belly seem about ready to re-kindle. Her fine curved ears instinctually sink down into the violet of her springy mane, but this time the fear does not remain as long as the last, and she finds her answer is not hard to find after a momentary pause. 

"I was trying to see the future." A simple answer, a simple truth.The last time she lied to him it didn't go as planned. But soon, the elaboration follows in a flood of words.

"My mother can do it too, it's only happened to me a few times. I want to be able to make it happen, I don't want to wait for dreams like her... that's what I was trying to do. That's how I knew you were coming." Her words are rushed, as she spits them out - she had never told anyone of her strange talent before and she can feel her energy rising. 

"But don't tell anyone"

i'm not a girl, i'm a storm with skin

@[Crevan]
    [Image: celest_by_cowgirlconrad-dcolc1l.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Are you the destroyer? Celest; Any - by Crevan - 10-23-2017, 02:58 PM
    RE: Are you the destroyer? Celest; Any - by Celest - 11-25-2017, 05:39 PM