• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Into the Lion Den[Heda]

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

His blue eyes shift to the stallion that seems to be some sort of protector of Loess.  The pied stallion tone of concern is appreciated.  The question he asks is quickly answered, "Yes we were.  She was just playing though and didn't know any better.  I got to her too late... Now she's suffering because of me." 

His eyes fall in a sorrowed expression.  Remembering the flames.  The smell of burning hair and flesh.  Her falling to the earth in desperation... What had he done to protect her?  Nothing.  

He narrows his eyes in determination.  He would not do nothing.  He'd go get her back.  With or without help.  Looking back to the scaled stallion his voice is no longer defeated, "I must go back to save her.  I will not come back until I have her with me, or I will die trying.  Id be grateful for you to accompany me.  But I understand if you will not." His ebony crown dips in respect and then his silver legs turn him to the Sylva borders once again...

Imperial

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-23-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-26-2017, 01:47 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-27-2017, 07:13 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-27-2017, 11:16 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Heda - 10-27-2017, 11:59 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 10-28-2017, 06:30 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Ivar - 10-29-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: Into the Lion Den[Heda] - by Imperial - 11-05-2017, 11:05 AM