• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post]
    I purposely capitalized Cyclops because it was a name.  

1. "Red herrings" are not allowed. If a judge feels as though the clues in the steal can refer to more than the number of horses being stolen, the steal will be deemed unsuccessful.
    I didn't even think of Ellyse and Ledger having one eye but the rules also state "horses being stole". Clearly none of the other clues make sense to Ledger or Ellyse.  I mean yeah you found ways they could make sense for Ellyse but they weren't the corrected clues even.

And the rules state that database info directly related to the horse can be used.  Kahzie used bay hybrid... That's 15% of BQ... So I figured frame overo reference would be ok.  Many clues are vague.  That what makes it soooo hard XD

Since player name in member database info is directly for that horse I figured that also counted.  If not it wasn't specified in rules clearly. Sorry.

I look at the steals as something fun to do and challenging.  Maybe add storyline to the character stealing and being stolen.  I just want to make that clear Smile I'm also more than willing to make a fun deal or plot instead of a hard sentence if that's allowed.  I don't want anyone's character losing muse cuz they are forced to sit in one kingdom for 2 months.  Y'all know I'm down for anything Wink

Which clue @[Krys] ? The letters?  EA is such a hard name to think of good clues for!  I also decided to do it letter format so the dates and names made sense XD
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi-Cyrus

Messages In This Thread
    Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post] - by Ouija - 10-28-2017, 08:31 AM
    RE: Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post] - by Offspring - 10-28-2017, 07:21 PM
    RE: Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post] - by Krys - 10-28-2017, 10:56 PM
    RE: Let's Play a Game[Steal attempt post] - by Neo - 10-29-2017, 08:25 AM