• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Say You'll Remember Me[Levi]

Before he can fully form the shapeless mass of questions he has into sentences, the forest nymph is speaking again. But he doesn't mind when she saves him the effort, he watches her with his usual curiosity as she explains the things she has decided are important for him to know - especially the part about her involvement with the fairies.  

Levi never had an eye for nature. If the flowers were white or lavender, the ocean grey or blue, these things didn't change his outlook on the day.  He had respect for the forces of nature which he interacted with on a more tangible level - thunderstorms and wildfires, those were forces of nature which commanded his attention.  But he notices, for the first time, the redwood tree (which does seem out of place now that she has mentioned it) and her strange tale which began yesterday is beginning to all come together. 

"So, you are happy with the trade, poison for healing?" 

The names of the two kingdoms she mentions stir up more questions. 

Hyaline: a ghost which haunted him. Even after all the maturing he had done the last two years, the sabino stallion still stubbornly refused to feel guilty when his small band of 'lost boys' was called to mind. But it seemed like he could hardly have a conversation without the name of that kingdom cropping up. 

Maybe this could be his chance to lay that ghost to rest.

"I don't think Amet wants me anywhere near his kingdom, but I'll come along anyway." He's been enjoying his hiatus from patroling Tephra's boarded. He knows that in a few days he will be feeling differently, he was a part of the volcanic island now, but he tries to push it from his mind - just for a few days. "And what was that about Tagia being rebuilt?"

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Kolera]

Messages In This Thread
    Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-25-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-27-2017, 03:49 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-27-2017, 06:45 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-30-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-30-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-31-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 11-01-2017, 06:24 PM