• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Say You'll Remember Me[Levi]
    The gift the fairies promised her wasn't one of spectacle nor one of great power.  It was quite simple.  So when he questions her she grins, "Does it not suit me?" A low chuckle escapes her lips as she turns to the west at mention of the invite, waiting his response.  She hadn't considered he'd refuse but even if he had she was sure duty called at home.  

When his thoughts go to Hyaline there is a complex look of decisiveness on his face.  He speaks of Amet and she giggles nudging his shoulder with hers, "It'll be fine.  You're with me.  I'll make sure to keep you in line." With a flick of her ebony tail she leads them off.  Collecting into a two-beat gait, neck arched delicately. He questions about Taiga as she is prancing away, "I'll tell you when we get that far.  Can't give away all my secrets at once," she calls out jokingly.
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi] I can make a starter in Hyaline

Messages In This Thread
    Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-25-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-27-2017, 03:49 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-27-2017, 06:45 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-30-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 10-30-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Levi - 10-31-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: Say You'll Remember Me[Levi] - by Kolera - 11-01-2017, 06:24 PM