• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but all I see is you and me -- anyone

the fight for you
    is all I've ever known --

She was so focused on watching the ripples as they traveled across the surface of the water that she does not hear the other mare approach. It is not until her reflection appears alongside of her own that she realizes she has company, and the sight causes her to jump. ”Oh!” The exclamation is startled from her lips, her doe-like eyes widening even more as her gaze leaps from the water and to the mare’s face. But the alarm is quickly replaced by a bright smile, a mirthful laugh drifting into the frigid air as she shakes her head. ”You startled me,” she says, and she can feel the warmth of mustang mare next to her, and she does not shy from it. Keiran is very much her mother’s daughter, all glee and smiles. Her personal space was not something she minded when it was invaded.

”Well, I suppose it’s not lonely now,” referencing the stone that the wild mare had cast alongside of her own.”And neither am I.” It is said with another laugh, shaking her red forelock away from her eyes. With a delicate muzzle she lets her lips touch the mustang’s shoulder, noting the knots and bramble that have made their home in her unkempt mane. She smells of pine and mountain air, and it reminds her of her long travels. ”You remind me of the wilderness. Have you always lived here?” She realizes then that she has not introduced herself, a manner that her mother had always taught her as being terribly important. It was a trait that had been so strongly instilled into Plumeria from her countless years as working in the kingdoms – lands that were now long gone, much like everything else that was even remotely familiar. ”I’m so sorry, I never introduced myself. My name is Keiran.”

K E I R A N
    immortal daughter of
    jarris and plumeria

Messages In This Thread
    but all I see is you and me -- anyone - by Keiran - 10-26-2017, 10:58 PM
    RE: but all I see is you and me -- anyone - by Keiran - 11-02-2017, 10:17 PM