• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Open Letter [Any/All]
    I long for a love I know I can’t have
    The field has always been scary to me.

I know that it is nothing but common ground for the other equines of Beqanna to walk on, but it still scares me. How open it is, how everyone seems to be moving so fast through it - they have places to be and lives to live, but they still are able to stop and stare at me as if I am a miraculous creation of the gods...as if I am a freak. 

I cannot say I disagree with them - the scars muddling my once handsome features make me seem unapproachable and foul...sometimes I feel that way, too. Especially when children whisper to their parents "what happened to him, mommy? Is something wrong with him, daddy?" or when I hear the snickers of yearlings to young to understand how much of a turn life can take. 

But today I find myself walking through the field to reach the dense thickets of trees I have grown to love...it is easy to cast myself out of society's hateful glances in the forest. It makes life slightly more bearable. 

I wish I didn't have to hide...I wish I could be seen as normal for once (but is anyone truly normal?). Many days I find myself desperately longing for interactions with the others around me, for a purpose or a plan of some kind to bring me from this horrific life I have been living. I desire for the soft caress of another, for someone to love me for my heart and not for my outer appearances. 

But sometimes we do not always get what we ask for...sometimes life has other plans...
    Scissorhands

ooc: I know, I know it is a sucky start. I hate starter posts xD Decided to go first person for him. Show my sweet boy some love, he's up for anything! Smile
    Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Messages In This Thread
    Open Letter [Any/All] - by Scissorhands - 10-27-2017, 01:51 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Solace - 10-28-2017, 12:41 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Scissorhands - 10-28-2017, 01:56 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Solace - 10-28-2017, 02:22 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Fernweh - 10-28-2017, 06:27 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Scissorhands - 10-31-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Solace - 11-01-2017, 02:40 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Fernweh - 11-03-2017, 10:08 AM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Scissorhands - 11-03-2017, 11:43 AM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Solace - 11-03-2017, 03:27 PM
    RE: Open Letter [Any/All] - by Fernweh - 11-06-2017, 06:10 PM