• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I L L U S I O N ||Morty||Any
    Their arrival in Sylva was not an announced one. They snuck into the autumn borders without hesitation (for they were welcome after all). Her children ran loosely at her sides, pale orbs trained on the dark stallion before them. Much like their adoptive father the boys were strong, six months a mere number to the evergrowing colts. Many days Lillith found herself watching the boys play fight amongst the forest trees. Quick lavendar and sapphire streaks of Zade followed by ivory splashed swaths of Chapel. 

It is one of these days that she feels the change in her dappled bodice. She is no longer one, but two. Her body is filled with a child. But no... this was her darling Morty's child. Her eyes sparkle a quick flash before she calls to them. Her boys.

The children arrive to their mother first, pale orbs waiting in anticipation for what she would say.

"Where is your papa my darlings?"

She coos, her head falling to their height. Chapel reaches forward to brush against her muzzle with a quiet tenderness. The bay mare offers him a loving bump to his muzzle in return.

"I dont know mama..."

Zade answers, ebony tail flicking at his speckled sides. She hums in response, her ever-present awareness of the land's autumn party growing tenfold. 

Jealousy bloomed in her chest like a rose, her blood boiling with rage. She takes a moment to compose herself then, a smile replacing the scorn. Perhaps her love was merely fetching another play toy from the field...Yes. This was probably it.

She calls for him once more, knowing he will come.

@[Modicum Mortem]

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N ||Morty||Any - by Lillith Elvira - 10-27-2017, 06:45 PM