• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I L L U S I O N ||Morty||Any

Modicum Mortem felt proud of the murder of the filly. He felt proud to be the newest assassin for Gryffen's devious army. He felt proud that he had wandered to the mountains to hear the Rebel fairy's call. 

And he felt proud when she gave him a clown nose - a bright red, bulbous thing sitting atop his regular snout. He didn't really care - he did call himself the clown afterall (as did many others around him), so it seemed fitting that he would have this little "defect." So fitting, actually, that he had asked to keep it. 

He was used to snickers of those around him based on his size, but now the giggles came from the ridiculous mass on his nose. All he could do was grin back, let out a menacing growl their way, then continue. He mostly didn't say anything, because their judgement really didn't bother him. He felt satisfaction in his new nose - that was something they could never take from him. 

However, he does demand respect, especially from his children. So when he approaches his family, and the boys let out a laugh, he lips form into a straight line. 

"Is something funny?" He bends to their level, snarling. They quiet down immediately, shaking their heads. "That's what I thought." He looks up to his flame, giving her a wicked smile. 

"Hello, Lillith."

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

@[Lillith Elvira]

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    I L L U S I O N ||Morty||Any - by Lillith Elvira - 10-27-2017, 06:45 PM
    RE: I L L U S I O N ||Morty||Any - by Modicum Mortem - 11-03-2017, 12:24 PM