• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I've Come to Far to Back Down Now[Nayl, Any]

STARLIN
    grit and grace.

She stands atop a granite boulder, her blue-grey eyes focused on the distant horizon. A crisp autumn wind whips at the dark strands of her mane, which is still damp from a recent swim. Her gaze is caught by a motion in the water that does not meld with the flow of the sea, and Starlin stares curiously at the mare that climbs out of the sea. It takes a while – this particular beach of Nerine is gloriously shallow with a long slope out to deeper water – and the grullo tobiano has time to descend from her rocky perch to meet the stranger on equal ground.

Starlin has reached her full adult height this past summer, an even sixteen hands. Her slender figure and unscarred physique suggest that she is untried as a warrior, but there is no hesitation in the firmness of her gaze as she positions herself between this newcomer and the rest of Nerine.

“Hello,” says the filly, her tone polite and smile friendly despite her physical stance. “Welcome to Nerine. Can I help you”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I've Come to Far to Back Down Now[Nayl, Any] - by Starlin - 10-27-2017, 11:50 PM