• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY]

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

Her curiosity overwhelms the instinct to stay away. Though the shores of Ischia have been remote and quiet in their day-to-day, there is always the unspoken knowledge that borders should be left uncrossed.

Circinae, climbing her way through the swirling portal just off-beach from the parrot-filled island, walks directly past them.

There’s silence. So much of it that even she feels on edge as she makes the rounds of undisturbed land. The jungle, moaning with life, draws her eyes and attention into its warm depths. Secrets yet undiscovered, just waiting to be revealed. Wildlife she’s never seen before, peering curiously back at her. Circinae can’t even begin to understand the joy that will come from staying here overnight.

She likes it. So much so that for now, she stays. If someone comes along, she can explain herself - there’s no fear in her actions, she’s done nothing wrong as of yet. Besides, Amet will like to know of this; their recent conversation might need furthering if she cannot locate this ‘Kerberos’ he spoke of.

Once her steps lead her full circle, she stops. Her dark head and ears rise in similar fashion, she peers once more to the ocean, and then to the tangle of brush behind her. “Anyone home?” She calls, just in case.

After all, she does like this place.

Circinae

OOC: This post is open to current members or ponies interested in joining. Full disclosure, I'm excited to play Circinae in this role, but it won't be for a very long time  Wink  So, if you feel that you've wanted a chance to maybe try your meddle at stepping into a leadership role, feel free to join Ischia and show Circy what you got. Let's make this fun while it lasts!

Messages In This Thread
    Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 10-28-2017, 10:27 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 10-28-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 10-28-2017, 04:40 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Canaan - 11-01-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 11-01-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 11-02-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 11-04-2017, 01:01 PM