• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY]

Krone

I'll eat your heart, I'm a monster

Krone was never far away when interesting things began to happen; she prided herself on knowing of the happenings around her. So when rumor spreads that Ischia's previous leader has stepped down, the green winged mare takes it upon herself to fly the several miles it takes to reach the island from the mainland, and see what all the fuss was about. 

She soars above the land for a moment, taking in the vastness of the thing. Parrots flew beside her, so close she could nearly touch them, and she smiles slyly to herself. It seemed the land was almost uninhabited, save for the wildlife and maybe some wandering horses.

Then, she hears a call on the wind...she cannot help herself but to investigate. She lands gracefully in the dense thicket of trees, where another mare seems to be staking her claim of the island. Well...this wasn't exactly how she had planned on this investigation going, but something could come of it. 

"I can't consider this my home," Krone begins, shrugging her shoulders. "But I do like it so far." She flashes the unknown green mare a smile. "I'm Krone." 

I swear I'll eat you alive

ooc: Krone is interested in joining, also interested in any leadership positions! She was basically a born leader...also I would like to try my hand at it, I think it would be fun and a good change! :Big Grin 
    Let me knowwww <3

Messages In This Thread
    Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 10-28-2017, 10:27 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 10-28-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 10-28-2017, 04:40 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Canaan - 11-01-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 11-01-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 11-02-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 11-04-2017, 01:01 PM