• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY]
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    Ischia wasn’t as it used to be anymore. It had never been busy, basically only her family had resided on the island and the former queen had taken habitat on one of the smaller islands. Now, now her family had disappeared. Father, Mother, Kharon, Kali, uncle Reilly and Badden, all gone. Queen Ea had taken over again, promising Father to look after both the island and her.

Things had even gotten quieter after that, but in the end, Kylin had always come back to Ischia. Ischia was home, even when her family was no longer here to reside with her.

Once before strangers had set foot on the island, but then Father had been there to deal with them. Kylin had just listened, curious to meet someone new. This time she’s on her own. It starts with the arrival of a navy and green mare, and the lavender tobiano mare studies her from within the jungle.

The first one is soon followed by two more. A graying bay and green mare and a bay stallion. All unfamiliar to Kylin. They come by sky, as the tide is high making it impossible to cross the sea by foot. Unless one would dare to challenge the sea. Or walk on top of the water, like Kylin. They gather, speak, and the last one even asks the first one if she’s the queen.

”Welcome to Ischia.” Having left the safety of Ischia’s jungle, she’s now left in the open, crossing the beach to greet the strangers. ”What has brought you to our home? Queen Ea and I are happy to welcome those who come looking for a peaceful home.” For now, she would ignore the words that have been spoken, feign ignorance. Simply because Kylin doesn’t know how to deal with it, and it makes her so very aware of her youth compared to these unknown faces.

Her hazel eyes ghosts over them, both curious and hesitant. Why were these strangers here? Her fins move at her side, like one would ruffle his or her wings, in an attept to shake off her nerves. Where was Father – or Kharon – when she needed them?

Messages In This Thread
    Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 10-28-2017, 10:27 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 10-28-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 10-28-2017, 04:40 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Canaan - 11-01-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 11-01-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 11-02-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 11-04-2017, 01:01 PM