• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY]

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

The smile she usually wears grows broader as more arrive. The first, a passerby who spirals down from the sky, strikes Circinae’s interest and sparks an immediate response. “Then that’s one thing we already have in common, @[Krone].” The pied mare replies with a wink. @[Brennen] is unsuspecting and pointed when he arrives - not a fault in Circy’s eyes, a valuable skill - and when the rest trickle in behind him, (The resident lavender mare, her personal support system in flaming red and shining gold, and of course the quiet observer, @[Kelsie], that garners an incisive stare from Circinae before she returns her attention to the mass of them) she allows for each to speak and then chooses to quickly address them all.

She begins with @[Kylin]. “Thank you for your welcome, dear. My name is Circinae - I’d be happy to speak with Ea, if you know where she’s at?” It’s an honest question, one that Kylin won’t be able to avoid the truth of, like she had Brennen’s comment. She waits, patiently, and then turns to look over the gathered in order to continue. “So, then - we have a possible home and yet, no tangible ruler. Brennen, as you pointed out, these are qualities that call for a new leader, yes?” She asks, the tip of a grin quirking one corner of her dark mouth.

“It only makes me Queen - and that’s a word I find difficult to use - if the rest of you see fit to allow me the chance.” She says, shifting aside so that her dual paramours might join her comfortably. @[Jah-Lilah]'s presence serves to calm her otherwise heightened nerves, and she leans expectantly into the strength of her willing body. @[Canaan]’s coy words don’t go unnoticed either, but she offers to answer him with a tight-lipped kiss on that rugged, outspoken mouth of his, rather than to stoke a fire not yet ablaze. “Instead, I would ask that you allow me to be the Keeper of Ischia, until the time calls for a new one.” She offers, looking back once more to the painted, buckskin stallion who watches them all closely.

“I’ve studied under two Kings, both fantastic in their own rights. My knowledge can only be bettered by those who trust me to lead, and those who can offer advice; there will always be someone with more experience and know-how under their belts, or wings.” She chuckles, turning to narrow a playful eye in Brennen’s direction.

She pauses; they can decide for themselves, each one, to stay or go. It is Kylin, however, that worries her the most - something about the unsuspecting girl and her nervous gaze touches that motherly instinct long-stoked in Circinae’s heart. “Lady,” She murmurs, as Kylin has not yet chosen to reveal her identity, “I’ll also need the help of someone who’s called this place home long before we came. I need your insight, your knowledge of the history of this place. Will you help me and in turn, help us all?” She asks, before turning to cast the same net over the others.

“Who will stay and hear my plans and who will go?”

Circinae

OOC: Just let me know IC or OOC if they're staying and what faction/caste they're usually interested in (Diplomat or Militia). I'll be posting a general reply to all (once everyone's had a say) explaining briefly how land ranks will work, etc. Heart

Messages In This Thread
    Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 10-28-2017, 10:27 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 10-28-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 10-28-2017, 04:40 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Canaan - 11-01-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 11-01-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 11-02-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 11-04-2017, 01:01 PM