• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY]

Krone

I'll eat your heart, I'm a monster

The immediate response the green mare gives her strikes an interest in Krone - an excited feeling grows in her chest, that maybe this would be her opportunity to make her father proud. 

Krone is soon followed by a winged stallion, who introduces himself as Brennan. Then, a lavender mare comes, a native to the land. Down in her chest, Krone feels sad for the young mare. It seemed as though she was all alone on this huge island - she didn't even seem to realize her queen was gone. It would've been easy for green pointed mare to make a sassy remark, but she holds back - the realization everyone has left her would be enough pain for the girl to endure. 

Then, the firey red mare approaches excitedly with her golden companion (who gives Krone a weary side-eye), and the green-pointed mare lets out a good-natured chuckle as she romps and plays happily. The way the two newcomers act around Circinae, she can only assume they all came together. It didn't really seem to matter. 

And lastly, the painted buckskin, who seemed annoyed. Krone merely glanced at him - if he didn't like being around the group, why was he here? She lets her eyes roll back to Circy, who gives a speech, claiming Ischia as her land...she calls herself the Keeper.

"Who will stay and hear my plans, and who will go?" She says at last. The grumpy stag speaks his peace first, then Krone finds herself approaching the new leader with a grin plastered on her face. She finds it hard to contain her excitement with finally finding a home - it feels like she had been roaming forever. 

"I will stay, and I will serve in whatever capacity you will allow me to," She speaks simply, looking around at the others. "I have a feeling you will be very fit leader for this land."

I swear I'll eat you alive

ooc: She would like to stay loyal to Ischia! She would prefer to be a diplomat. Smiler

Messages In This Thread
    Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 10-28-2017, 10:27 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 10-28-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 10-28-2017, 04:40 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Canaan - 11-01-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 11-01-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 11-02-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 11-04-2017, 01:01 PM