• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY]
    hold me in this wild, wild world
    'cause in your warmth I forget how cold it can be
    After Brennen speaks, the purple-and-white mare is the next to approach and she mentions a name the bay vaguely remembers, but the name of a mare he had seen hide nor hair of in his explorations. He pieties her, for she clearly believes her erstwhile Queen is coming, but he doesn't think so. Then there is another mare, close to the first, and two stallions. Brennen finds Canaan sensible and straightfoaward, and returns the nod of greeting in a pleased manner before finally listening to their new leader speak again. He offers a half-smile at her words as well, a nod, but he doesn't speak again at this point, letting Circinae turn to soothe the purple girl.

When his turn comes around again, a quiet falling momentarily over the group into which he can speak, Brennen looks again at Circinae and the mare and stallion who stand the closest to her - Canaan and the red mare who has not been introduced. He is curious about them, though by no means judgmental or disapproving - he supposes all must love as they will. "I will stay," he says, his slow drawl allowing him time to look around the group again, assessing, classifying, sorting. "I will follow you as Keeper of Ischia, and we shall see how the Kingdom shapes up." A half-smile there, a laugh in his eyes, but it's all a grand adventure. He's invested but not yet fully committed. That will come, in time, or it won't - it isn't a thing to be forced. "My main area of expertise is in the fighting arts, though I assume everyone will also have to pitch in diplomatically until we can build our numbers."

hold me in this wild, wild world
    and in your heat I feel how cold it can get
    BRENNEN

Ooc; just to make it clear, Bren's staying and he'd rather be in the army. <3

Messages In This Thread
    Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 10-28-2017, 10:27 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 10-28-2017, 01:35 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 10-28-2017, 04:40 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Canaan - 11-01-2017, 10:34 AM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Circinae - 11-01-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Krone - 11-02-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Kylin - 11-04-2017, 01:01 PM
    RE: Don't forsake me; Claim [OPEN/ANY] - by Brennen - 11-05-2017, 10:28 PM