• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

She’d told Amet she would go, so here she is.

Regardless of what had happened in between, (Ischia was something she could relay to Amet later - when her duty underneath him was completed) her scaled King had this in mind when Circinae had slipped the borders of Hyaline and headed south. Nevermind the fact she’d ended up very far north instead, only to double back when things had been settled there.

Portal hopping had its advantages. 

Now she waits, navy on green and framed with the backdrop of Hyaline’s impressive mountain range, for the approach of a mare she’s known in passing but longer than most. Heda. What the winged mare had been up to all this time was lost on Circinae, not to mention that it didn’t matter. What did was Loess’ relationship with Hyaline - possibly even other kingdoms - and that is what she intends to speak about when, (or if) she’s ever greeted.

She doesn’t doubt that Gryffen sniffing around shook the Queen into hiding; his sniffing could shake a boulder. What she worries for is Heda’s sanity. Pressed on all sides, perhaps alone and afraid … no, what Heda needed most was friends. “Hello?” The diplomat calls out, fine head tilting aside so that she might clear her vision of dark, interwoven locks. 

“I come from Hyaline!”

Circinae

@[Heda] @[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 10-31-2017, 11:17 AM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 12:45 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 02:48 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 04:14 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-07-2017, 04:54 PM