• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

There was no requirement for her to come here in the first place. Amet had been more than happy to let Loess and her tentative alliance with Hyaline slip into the cracks, but Circinae had suggested other courses of action because she believed herself capable of dealing with Heda.

With Heda, perhaps, but with this Ivar? She thinks not.

Loess seems intent on never learning from her mistakes.

“Ah, I see.” Circinae says, glancing easily away from the mottled stallion and out once more into the brief expanse of water gifted to them. “Then I suppose there’s nothing left to mend, is there?” She smiles, tail flicking sweetly at her colored sides. Her foreleg shifts, she drops one hoof into the depths and begins to summon a watery sort of gate. “Amet will be expecting word of this -” She says, voice rising over the sucking gurgle of her growing creation.

“- would you like to come with, Ivar?” The Dual-toned mare offers, glancing back to him with the hint of a challenge in her gaze. Does fear slip into his dreams at night? “Oh not this one, no not this one.” She smirks to herself. “It doesn’t hurt, I promise.” She says, her other hoof reaching forward to join its twin. “And scouts honor you’ll be back before nightfall.” Circy tempts once more, eager to see him so bold as he was before.

Does he trust his instinct to belittle her, or does he give in to the enticing promise of new beginnings? He could discover her, if he wanted - get to know the little mare who seems to push his buttons and is pushed in return - or he could stay. One choice was as simple as the other.

Circinae

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 10-31-2017, 11:17 AM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 12:45 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 02:48 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 04:14 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-07-2017, 04:54 PM