• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

“Both.” She tells him with flat certainty. “The only difference is that one matter is personal, while the other is a topic best discussed among those who matter.”

There, is that what he’d like her to say? He wants acknowledgement quite fiercely, this new paragon of royalty, and she indulges by lumping him into the latter category. It will be the closest she comes to admitting his power, for now. Respect is something garnered over time - they’re not doing so well in the current moment but, in the months to come, who’s to say it won’t end up being beneficial for both parties?

She sighs with a lighthearted smile when he questions their destination. “To Hyaline, of course.” She scoffs, easing down into the swirling portal, “Or didn’t you hear me the first time?”

Circinae

@[Ivar] pt. 2 to be found in Hyaline

Messages In This Thread
    Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 10-31-2017, 11:17 AM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 12:45 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 02:48 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 04:14 PM
    RE: Take what the water gave me; Heda, Ivar - by Circinae - 11-07-2017, 04:54 PM