• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Go where the stolen roses grow -Any

Solace

As the second newcomer steppes out from the underbrush she catches Solace slightly off guard. "Oh, hello," she says. Then suddenly mindful that she is repeating herself she laughs a little nervously.  But the gold and cream quickly mare recovers and offers the brilliantly colored girl a friendly smile.

An icy northern breeze brings the teal girls scent to Solace. She inhales the wild fragrance and is instantly reminded of Keeper - musky animals and secret dens. 

"Your coat is beautiful," Solace says with sincerity. "That shade of blue reminds me of Tephra's ocean." She may be a loyal member of Hyaline now, but the volcanic island where she had grown up, and her twin brother, are never far from her mind. She can't help but wonder if this girl is one of Hyaline's residents or a wanderer. 

She holds her body at an angle to better include both of the mares in case the roan decides to join.

"What should I call you?" She asks whoever may be intersted in answering. 

you are my sunshine

@[Corva]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Go where the stolen roses grow -Any - by Solace - 10-31-2017, 12:40 PM
    RE: Go where the stolen roses grow - Starsmoulder -Any - by Solace - 11-13-2017, 07:06 PM