• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nothing Last Forever; Levi [Amet, Ciri]
    Pleased to hear he is well, she smiles again as they begin to walk into the land.  Heavy hooves falling behind her.  She is happy Levi has decided to continue on with them.  His question for Amet catching her off gaurd.  Why would he wonder where Iset was?  She brushes it off though.  It had been many years since that night and maybe he had kept in touch with the others.  

She quickens her pace to match the lengthened stride of the gold stallion.  Her delicate frame was shadowed by the pair but it did little to intimidate her.  For whatever reason she felt safe here and with Levi even more.  Ivory dipped limbs practically were at a smooth trot before she considered herself to be keeping up.  Sienna eyes looking out to their destination.  She smiles at Amets words of the trees condition.

As they near she can see the height it had gained.  It wasn't as tall as the one she had planted in the forest, but she hadn't spent the night under it's branches either.  Encouraging it's growth with her magic seeping into the ground around it.  Stopping within reach of it's trunk.  Her snipped muzzle extends to it.  The rough red of it's bark scraping across the soft velvet of her lips. 

Withdrawing herself from it's bark, she turns her two-toned frame to the two stallions.  A smile along her lips, "It looks great Amet!  I hope you enjoy it." She looks to Levi with bright eyes before continuing, "Well I better get going to Taiga... You can stay and catch up if you'd like, Levi.  Maybe I'll see you again soon."  Stepping forward to excuse herself her muzzle reaches to touch Levi's shoulder before turning to the dragon king, "Take good care of her Amet.  She will continue to grow as tall as the ridgeline.  I better get going... Goodbye My Friend."  

With not another word she picks up her smooth trot again.  Heading to the border.  Her ebony ear catching the tail end of Amets inquiry of Levi's father, Offspring.  She smiles that two once enemies could possibly be friends...
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi] @[Amet]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Nothing Last Forever; Levi [Amet, Ciri] - by Kolera - 11-18-2017, 10:02 AM