• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

garden of eden; any
    He watches her carefully as she turns her gaze towards him and for a moment he studies her, taking note of the tiny - almost hidden - smile that was tugging at the corners of her velvet lips. He doesn't know of the past Beqanna or even much about the new. Unlike the mare before him, that so willingly accepts his company, he has nothing to miss or remember.

The buckskin stallion watches as she lifts her nose towards the sky, and for a moment he waits for her judgement on the surrounding landscape and it's weather. The jest slips easily over his head as he was never one good for jokes and when she speaks lightly his ears twitch ever so slightly in response to her voice. "I don't mind it, I suppose." It garners a chuckle from him and a slight nod and for a moment he looks out at the river, it's dark waters dancing between the snowy banks elegantly. 

For a while he is distracted by the ripples and with an actual bout of patience he waits for her to continue. It's when she introduces herself that he turns back to the dark bay mare and nods in acknowledgement. "It's nice to meet you, Elk, I'm Kelsie." Shifting slightly he lets his gaze meet hers momentarily. "I have recently made my home in Ischia where a new leader by the name of Circinae has taken over while she rebuilds it's quiet lands and searches for a new leader... It is beautiful really. Islands off the shores of Beqanna's mainland that are always warm and filled with beautiful creatures and plants. The new residents are quite interesting and colorful as well." A slight smile finally tugs at the corners of his lips.

"By the way, what are you doing out here in the snow all alone? Don't you have somewhere else you'd like to be.. You know.. Where it isn't so.. Cold?"  

KELSIE
    georgian grande buckskin overo stallion
    immortal diplomat of ischia

@[Elk] Sorry for the late response! I have been sick! Sad

Messages In This Thread
    garden of eden; any - by Elk - 11-02-2017, 01:44 AM
    RE: garden of eden; any - by Kelsie - 11-02-2017, 04:57 AM
    RE: garden of eden; any - by Elk - 11-02-2017, 08:27 PM
    RE: garden of eden; any - by Kelsie - 11-03-2017, 09:58 AM
    RE: garden of eden; any - by Elk - 11-04-2017, 12:00 AM
    RE: garden of eden; any - by Kelsie - 11-11-2017, 08:26 PM