• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

are you in or out? [circinae]

-Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me-

Kelsie’s encouragement is unexpected, but not unwelcome. It gives the green pony a little thrill that someone who had been rather recluse was observant enough to see her workings and find them favorable. If he had been noticing, who else might be watching over her shoulder?

The thought kills her moment of joy.

“Um, no. I haven’t tried to have children.” He says at first. It tips her lips upward into an encouraging grin, even though the hesitation is rigid in his tone. “It never could and yes, I do.” She replies in turn, wondering if he too had pegged her correctly. “Three of my own, to be exact.” She starts, ever the proud mother when given the chance to explain.

“My eldest two are twin stallions now; the younger one, Crevan, has your down-to-earth sensibility.” Circinae explains with tempered humor. “And my youngest is Nyxa; a dainty little cream-colored mare with wings.” She describes. “I’m sure if you walk the shores long enough you’ll come across her. Though, don’t blame me for whatever comes out of her mouth. I certainly didn’t teach it to her.”

Talking like this was an almost forgotten art to the bicolored diplomat. It’d been so long since she’d talked about menial things like her children, or the weather. And Kelsie’s company during? Refreshingly uninvolved. His view and emotions were always kept in check, so Circinae never fears offending or rubbing him the wrong way. He simply listens.

“I have to ask, Kelsie. Why Ischia?”

Circinae

@[Kelsie]

Messages In This Thread
    are you in or out? [circinae] - by Kelsie - 11-03-2017, 10:47 PM
    RE: are you in or out? [circinae] - by Circinae - 11-04-2017, 12:03 PM
    RE: are you in or out? [circinae] - by Kelsie - 11-11-2017, 06:52 PM
    RE: are you in or out? [circinae] - by Circinae - 11-14-2017, 05:44 PM