• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

How does it feel to be the enemy [Jah/Any]

Jah-Lilah

I'm gonna stand guard, like the animal who lives inside you.

A dark cloud of grief and dread follows behind Ciri like a happy puppy, and Jah-Lilah furrows her brow. She makes a face, then grumbles some words at the air, shooing the negativity away. For now she'll steer clear of her den of perpetual love, until she can fix what's eating the star child. The girl seems barely able to walk, so overcome by emotion it drains her strength, so my mare offers her support. She already carries the weight of one child physically, what's one more to carry emotionally and spiritually. She has enough to go around, she is abundant and plentiful. The girl folds in on Jah-Lilah like a foal and my mare is there for her. Her ragged, uneven breathing calms, and soon they make their way inland. 

The younger woman seems oblivious to the changes that are happening to her. My wytch has wrote a great many things off due to pregnancy, and delightedly so. It's not every day that a mare can blame everything on an unborn child, so internally she's been taking full advantage of it. Her growing girth, her strange cravings, her sudden mood swings, her DRASTIC loss of patience. Not her fault, she's got a bun in the oven. @[Ciri] asks curiously about their current activity, and Jah-Lilah makes a statement, trying to elicit a specific response. "We need to find a plant that you can take to settle your ass down while your in this condition." She casts a glace at the dark female, and when there is no reaction, no agreement, Jah-Lilah stops in her tracks. She turns to face the girl, meeting her swirling eyes. 

"Daughter-of-the-Stars, have you not noticed the changes happening to you? Hungry all the time, emotional, horny..." She peers around at the dark barrel, covered in wintery fur but still obviously swollen. "Your growing stomach? Have you not been in pain, cramps and aches as your body changes, silly girl?" A grin widens on her face as she tosses her head. Ciri has no idea she has a baby dragon inside her.

I'll never leave until I leave you with a sweet dream in your head.

stronger than you know

Messages In This Thread
    RE: How does it feel to be the enemy [Jah/Any] - by Jah-Lilah - 11-09-2017, 02:27 PM