• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You flee my dream come morning [Levi]

Her eyes flow over his made and tail of flame and her face seems to darken with judgment. 

'Do you greet all fire magicians with such prejudice,'  he thinks but does not say. 

Where he came from it seemed like there were more horses that could manipulate fire than those that couldn't, and he wonders if she greets them all this way. He does not recognize her from that night, but it is possible she had been there and seen him in those brief moments he spent indulging his flames all those years ago.  He had been hard to miss. 

"A drink." He says, bored and final. The fact that his existence makes her feel threatened causes his lips to press together into a tight line, and any fascination she may have felt to fade. He was standing three horse-lengths out into a body of water, peacefully attending to his own needs and yet she sought to accuse him with her tone and demeanor. Surely, if he meant to attack he wouldn't come to the heart of the kingdom to relax and soak his travel-worn body first. Surely she would know that? She must be judging him for another reason, but he doesn't have the motivation to figure out exactly what that is. 

Maybe it was something about the cold that made all the Hyaline mares he had met so uptight. 

She creeps closer and the scowl on her tattered face makes him wish she had taken her own suggestion and left him alone. He reaches his pale maw towards the water to draw the cool liquid over his dry tongue, but under her harsh gaze, he halts with his muzzle hovering just above the water. 

"Don't worry, I'll be gone before dusk," he says with a hint of sarcasm before he shoves his muzzle into the water to drink. 
    Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    You flee my dream come morning [Levi] - by Ciri - 11-04-2017, 02:21 AM
    RE: You flee my dream come morning [Levi] - by Levi - 11-09-2017, 03:46 PM