• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a kiss with a fist is better than none; dahmer
    Amidst the mists and coldest frosts
    he thrusts his fists against the posts
    and still insists he sees the ghosts
    Something is stronger about the soot stained man. He stnds taller and a few hair lines are around his mouth and eyes that Niko had not noticed before. Dahmer had aged with Tephra and lay marked under his term but it heightened him and elevated his features. Niko had remained the same mare as she had been not so long ago.

At his suggestion, the painted woman nods with a growing smile. "I'd like that. Show me something new." Her comment is a challenge to have ehr own senses heightened. Perhaps there was a new volcano, hot spring, or rare flowering fruit. The mare was eager to see something different to contrast the endless gray of winter that she had traveled in. "I believe so..." Lucrezia's name conjures a misty image that Niko had heard of before. She had also gained word of Dahmer's affinity with the mare and was curious as to what he had to say as she turns a green eye to him..
    nikoline
    barret x syntyche

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a kiss with a fist is better than none; dahmer - by Dahmer - 11-04-2017, 04:30 PM
    RE: a kiss with a fist is better than none; dahmer - by Dahmer - 11-06-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: a kiss with a fist is better than none; dahmer - by Nikoline - 11-15-2017, 10:39 PM