• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost my heart under the bridge; Jah-Lilah, Any
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    I asked for one and I got two, and you know in your heart I never left you.

The girl teases her back about speaking to the animals, and Jah-Lilah snickers. Nothing gets past the yearling beauty, she's sharp and quick-witted, my mare adores her. The red wytch watches Nyxa look around at her humble abode slack-jawed, and can't help but feel a swell of pride in her breast. It's been painstakingly difficult getting everything just right for her new arrival, and the wonder her nest inspires makes her feel like it is time well spent. Her adopted daughter's eyes grow wide as she confesses she has a secret no one else knows, and the girl looks fit to burst. My mare smiles knowingly, nudging the filly out of her daydream and motioning for her to follow into the safety of Jah-Lilah's fortress of solitude.

My mare poses her question, insinuating that her new roommate will be a sib to the creamy-colored Pegasus, and the outburst that follows is not one that Jah-Lilah is prepared for. @[Nyxa] absolutely looses her shit. In a delighted shriek the filly begins to bound all over, over the moon about the news of her becoming a big sister. Watching with emerald eyes, Jah-Lilah laughs raucously. The pair are overcome with joy, nearly brought to their knees. Coyly, Jah wears a smirk as Nyxa inquires about Canaan knowing. "I doubt he knows, I've never been with child before, Made-From-Love. However, I won't waste more time in telling him or your mother, I want everyone to feel like I feel."

Her belly growing distended and her emotions on ten, still she feels amazing. Her hair grows long and shines like copper in the sun, her electric powers are amped up, bright, bold. It's as though she can take on the world, she's flawless, no one will bring her down. The girl asks to play a part, and how in the world could Jah deny her, she loves this filly like the one residing in her own womb. "I didn't ask the Earth-Mother if it was a boy or a girl, so yes, I'm still taking suggestions for names Lovey. Are you ready to be a big sister then?" She asks with an impish look in her eye, elated at how well the youngling has received the new.

Now I know that every road to heaven is with you.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lost my heart under the bridge; Jah-Lilah, Any - by Jah-Lilah - 11-15-2017, 03:17 PM