• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

burning cities and napalm skies; anyone
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

The grullo filly pauses before answering him and Amet waits patiently, his amber eyes returning to her from the crystalline lake when she does finally break the silence. Starlin. Her name is unfamiliar and he means to ask where she has come from, but the girl has found her words and he nods enthusiastically. "I do have a fighting teacher," he says casually as he thinks of Chemdog before offering her a small chuckle. "And no, I'm not a fighter." Amet had never truly been angry enough to find for anything. Perhaps when he was younger, yes, but the young colt would not have been able to fight Him even if he had wanted to.

"I believe @[Chemdog] would be a good person for you to talk to," he offers to the young filly with an added smile, and while he still has to force the expression, he is feeling a little bit lighter now. "Have you had any training yet, Starlin?" he inquires with intrigue. He knows that Nayl is an experienced fighter ─ perhaps the pied Queen had spent time with Starlin. There were few teachers in Beqanna who could best Nayl.

"I can help you find him now, if you'd like."
    Amet

@[Starlin] ─ Next one will be better -_-

Messages In This Thread
    RE: burning cities and napalm skies; anyone - by Amet - 11-11-2017, 11:01 PM