• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

each man kills what he loves [open]

Tauber

Almost seemingly out of no where he catches sight of the grullo paint filly. She was older than him, but it meant nearly nothing to him. All legs and disproportionate at this point, Tauber had nothing to really create any fear in either. The first words out of her mouth cause his ears to prick. Did he somehow miss another Sylvian that did not seem entirely monstrous? He tilted his head as if he didn't understand. Tauber was very well aware of the reputation of Sylva, but it didn't dawn on him that someone would think of him as a monster.

Ears twitching back and forth as he shifted his weight. There were creatures out there more powerful than himself and so he swiftly fell into his shadows and circled around, watching her. His voice calls out from the shadows that kept him. "Why can't I be out here? I'm not hurting anyone." A simple question. Tauber ignores the angry jab. "I haven't hurt you." He reappears just out of reach from her, towards her right.

He was playing, the woods allowing him to see her in her entirety. Shadow-boxing for the future potentially. "I'm Tauber. Why are you so bent on fighting me?" It wasn't that he couldn't fight, and with the shadows the fight would be on his side unless she had some sort of magic he hadn't seen yet but Tauber didn't see the pleasure in torturing anyone. There was still that gentle colt in the yearling body, not without knowing loss, but with enough hope still that the world was not all that bad.

the brave man with a sword

@[Starlin]

(Carnage x Aditi)
    Twin to Shirad

Avatar lines by Bronzehalo@deviantart.com
    Coloration by Lavender

Messages In This Thread
    each man kills what he loves [open] - by Tauber - 11-05-2017, 09:27 AM
    RE: each man kills what he loves [open] - by Tauber - 11-12-2017, 05:21 PM