• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? circinae, solace, any
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

"You will be great," he says warmly as laughter falls from his maw, watching Solace with amusement from the corner of his amber eyes, "And she will love you." He has missed having the emerald mare in his midst. She, like her two lovers, is chock full of wisdom and truth. She is straightforward and dependable. And he is sad to the empty spot that she had once filled in his ranks, but more than that, the gilded stallion is happy that she has found her own paradise.

He and Solace do not have to wait long for Circinae once he has called, and to Amet's delight she has brought Nyxa along for the ride. He smiles brightly at the wolf-pup, forcing the expression to meet his eyes as he nickers to the young girl, his eyes drifting to the water-wolf just as she transforms back into her equine self. "You've no need to apologize, Circinae, you've been quite busy," he adds with a small (forced) chuckle, his soft muzzle motioning to the tropical island on which they stand.

Amet pauses as the moss-colored mare introduces herself and Nyxa to Solace, and then remains silent to allow the blue-tinted girl a chance to introduce herself. The gilded stallion smiles encouragement to her before turning back to Circinae and nodding enthusiastically at her inquiry. "I suppose you know I've come to see about an alliance," he says warmly as he moves to match the mare's leisurely walk, "and, as your friend, I'd like to share something with you that I've only discussed with Solace." He had meant to discuss it with Ciri, but.. well, perhaps in the future. Or perhaps not.
    Amet

@[Solace] @[Circinae]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you feel like a young god? circinae, solace, any - by Circinae - 11-08-2017, 02:16 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? circinae, solace, any - by Amet - 11-10-2017, 08:39 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? circinae, solace, any - by Circinae - 11-16-2017, 05:00 PM